Apple released yet another Get a Mac commercial on Wednesday, this time taking another jab at Microsoft for spending money on marketing Windows Vista instead of fixing the operating systemis issues. Like the other ads in the popular series, the new Bake Sale commercial features John Hodgman as PC and Justin Long as Mac. The ad is available at the Apple Web site in QuickTime format.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Using Tapback in Messages
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.