Amid the announcements of odd iMac patterns, Apple also quietly released version 1.2.5 of their CarbonLib. Since CarbonLib 1.1.1, which shipped with Mac OS 9.1, there has been one other update, to version 1.2. The 1.2.5 update only seems to be available via the Software Update control panel, and has not yet appeared on Appleis software download site. According to the message in Software Update "CarbonLib 1.2.5 delivers new functionality and features for Carbon-based applications on Mac OS 8.6, all Mac OS 9 releases, and Mac OS X."
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.