With about an hour-and-a-half to go in Mondayis trading day, Appleis stock jumped 6% to over US$76 before dropping below that mark and seeing a 5.41% ($3.90) gain to $75.93. The companyis shares have been moribund lately since passing $80 per share shortly after Macworld Expo in San Francisco earlier this month. However, Banc of Americais Monday decision to lower its Apple target price to $82 seems to have given the shares a shot in the arm.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Be More Productive: Try a Different Keyboard
- Augmented Reality is a Natural Part of the iPhone's Technical Evolution
- Tim Cook Insists Apple Cares about Creative Pros (Despite All Evidence to the Contrary)
- Check This Out - You Can Replace Your Computer With Your iPhone
- Apple Dropping iPhone Lightning Port for USB-C? I Don't Think So
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.