Apple announced an updated version of it ProCare package on Monday. The revamped service adds a yearly tune-up where Apple will run system diagnostics, update your Apple software, and clean your Macis monitor and keyboard. The service also includes hour-long one-on-one training sessions, priority service at the Genius bar, and Worldwide support. ProCare is available only at Apple retail locations, and costs US$99 a year.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.