Ever since Macworld, Apple has released something new every Tuesday. The Apple online store going offline each Tuesday morning has become a well known and most welcome ritual. When Steve Jobs said in his Macworld keynote that Apple still had 50 weeks to go in 2008, perhaps he wasnit kidding.
Hereis whatis happened to date:
- January 15th: MacBook Air, Time Capsule, Apple Take 2 with HD rentals
- January 22nd: Pink iPod nano
- January 29th: Three iWork i08 updates
- February 5th: 16 GB iPhone, 32 GB iPod touch
- February 12th: Aperture 2
- February 19th: iPod shuffle 1 GB price drop, 2 GB version
- February 26th: New MacBooks and MacBook Pros
This is getting to be very interesting, and if Apple can keep up the pace, the Tuesday ritual looks to make 2008 a fabulous year for Apple and its customers.