Aspyr Media on Friday made The Sims 2 Body Shop, a tool for creating custom Sims, available as a free download. The utility enables gamers to create Sims with custom skin tones, eye colors, hairstyles, facial hair, make-up, clothes, tattoos, facial expressions and more. While The Sims 2, which Aspyr will release later this month, isnit required to run Body Shop, the Sims created with it can only be used with the new game, which features genetic traits passed from one generation to the next, aspirations for Sims to reach for, wants and fears that drive the Simsi daily activities, the ability to make Sims movies and more.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.