Rogue Amoeba has released an update for Audio Hijack, bringing it to version 1.5. Audio Hijack is an audio player designed for custom sound embedding and capturing. The update features several enhancements including new sounds meters and an oscilloscope. According to Rogue Amoeba:
Rogue Amoeba has been working day and night to bring out the next update to its groundbreaking application, Audio Hijack.
Audio Hijack enhances the audio output of any Cocoa or Carbon application on your Mac. Use it to add professional-quality DSP effects to any application which outputs audio content and to record audio output from all your applications.
Key New Features in 1.5:
- Use the new Timers to record net streams which air at inconvenient times
- Detached Plugin Windows for fast access to plugin settings
- Target files as well as applications
- VU and Menu Bar Meters, as well as Oscilloscope
- Localized in 4 different languages (A HUGE thanks to all of our translators!)
- Stay up-to-date with new passive version checking
- New SmartChip® Technology
You can find more information about the Audio Hijack update at the Rogue Amoeba Web site. Audio Hijack 1.5 is available for US$16.00.