Rogue Amoeba has announced an update to Audio Hijack Pro, bringing the sound control utility to version 2.1. The update adds new features, new controls, new settings, and 20 bug fixes. From Rogue Amoeba:
As always, Audio Hijack Pro will drastically change the way you use audio on your computer by giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack Pro - itis the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Updates In Audio Hijack Pro 2.1:
- New Channel Tweaker Plugin
- Variables in Tags section
- New Output Device selector for Audio Device Sources
- Sample Rate Setting for AIFF Recordings
- AAC recording bitrate fixes
- Interface now 800x600 resolution compliant
- Updated Instant Hijack Component (v 1.2.8)
- Over 20 separate bug fixes
You can find more information on the app at Rogue Amoebais Web site. The update is free to registered users of version 2.x, and US$10 to registered owners of version 1.x. The full version is priced at $32.