BKeeney Software has released a new version of BK Task Timer, bringing it to version 2.1. BK Task Timer is a time metering app designed for professionals using hourly contract labor. The update adds an improved UI and project and task prioritization. According to BK Task Timer:
BK Task Timer version 2.1 pubic beta is now available from BKeeney Software, Inc.
BK Task Timer is an easy-to-use timer that helps users keep track of their time spent on projects and the tasks associated with those projects. Tasks can be global or project specific. Preference settings allow the user to modify the type of information to report including rounding, minimum time to report and what fields to show. Reports can be displayed, printed and exported into a variety of formats for use with other programs.
BK Task Timer version 2.1 is now available from BKeeney Software after a lengthy beta test program.
Among the changes in Task Timer 2.1:
- Improved User Interface
- Prioritization of Projects and Tasks
- Projects, Tasks and Users can now be made Inactive
- Tab Delimited File Import
- Ability to Join and Split events
- All reports have filtering capabilities along with date and time constraints
- All reports can have font attributes specified and have optional fields
- New iAll Usersi summary report for MySQL users
- New Automatic backup for single database users
- New Floating time bar
- New bug reporting system
- Timed event can be modified while timing
- Available for Mac OS X, Classic Mac and Windows
- Dozens of user requested features added and enhancements
You can find more information about BK Task Timer update at the BKeeney Software Web site. Task Timer 2.1 is available for US$20.00.