BugReporter 1.0.3 joined the growing list of Universal Binary (UB) applications capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs on Friday. Zonicis BugReporter captures Mac OS Xis crash logs so that they can be sent to application developers for analysis. It supports Carbon and Cocoa applications, and can email reports, or feed them directly into online databases. BugReporter 1.0.3 is available for download at the Zonic Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.95.
Recent News See All »
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
- Apple Releases iOS 10.1 with Portrait Camera for iPhone 7 Plus, Replay iMessage Effects, More
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.