Norbert M. Doerner has released an update for CDFinder, bringing it to version 3.6.4. CDFinder is a cataloging app designed for the file management of hard disks, DVDis and MP3is. The update features performance enhancements including export to HTML and bug fixes. According to Norbert M. Doerner:
The author today announced the immediate availability of CDFinder 3.6.4.
CDFinder is a very fast and powerful tool to catalog your hard disks, CD-ROMs, DVDs, floppies, ZIPs and anything else that spins. It has a great user interface and very useful search functions.
New in CDFinder 3.6.4:
- New "Export to HTML" AppleScript to export catalog info into a HTML file
- Fixed the missing volume icon issue in Jaguar (Mac OS X 10.2). That is a bug from Apple, as they no longer return the "icl8" icon type...
- Fixed the wrong volume types in Jaguar (which caused CDFinder to be unable to catalogue Audio-CDs in Jaguar, among others...). That is a bug from Apple as they have changed again the volume signature bytes...
- Fixed some problems with reading Disk Recall catalog that contains "folder catalog" data
- AppleScript command "create catalog of" can now put new catalogs into folders
You can find more information about the CDFinder update at the CDFinder Web site. CDFinder 3.6.4 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$25.00.