Channel 8 Software today announced the availability of ExchangePoint 1.2, a powerful program that makes it easier than ever to share ideas with people around the office or around the globe.
ExchangePoint is an innovative client and server suite that allows two or more users to chat, share files from peer to peer, post news, send and receive private electronic messages, and even draw together on a networked digital whiteboard. ExchangePoint facilitates online interaction in a way never before possible. Users can join an existing ExchangePoint online community or create a community of their own within minutes!
ExchangePoint 1.2 now supports hierarchy in shared files, searching shared files on a server, and marquee selection in the whiteboard. Various other improvements have also been made in ExchangePoint 1.2, including support for text profiles and support for invisible and permanent channels.
With its combination of ease of use, power, and flexibility, ExchangePoint makes it easy for users to share news, ideas, files, and media. ExchangePoint is the ideal tool for businesses, families, friends, and students to improve communication.
Channel 8 Software today also updated its popular organizational application for the Macintosh, iOrganizer. iOrganizer includes an address book, a bookmark list, a personal event calendar, and a file download list. iOrganizer can also import contacts, bookmarks, events, and file URLs from a variety of formats; search, sort, and print lists; launch your e-mail client to send a message to a contact; open a website in your web browser; and internally download files from FTP or HTTP servers.
iOrganizeris innovative, sensible interface makes it easy for users to add and edit contacts, web addresses, and appointments. With its simplicity and flexibility, iOrganizer is the perfect tool to help people keep track of the important information in their lives.
Recent News See All »
- New Verizon Prepaid Plan Has Unlimited Data, But With Limitations
- iPhone 8 Smokes Samsung Galaxy S8 in Leaked Geekbench Performance Tests
- Confused Powermat CEO Says Apple Announced iPhone 8 Wireless Charging
- iOS Control Center Bug Is Freezing Certain iPhones
- Apple Introduces Today at Apple Events to Make its Stores the Place You Want to Hang Out
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS: Make Your Spotlight Searches Better with the Kind Operator
- AirPort Utility: Adjusting Basestation Preferences (And Why You Might Want To!)
- A Network Scanner Helps You Secure Your Wi-Fi Router
- Get Free Bitcoins from 22 Faucets That Pay
- Evade the macOS 'Too Many Open Files' Error by Pushing the Limits
Recent Editorials See All »
- Study Of AT&T Fiber Highlights Income Inequality and the Digital Divide
- A Tor Browser Might Not Be Your Best Solution for Internet Privacy
- Emergence of Robots Will, Remarkably, Force a Change in iPad Design
- That Time Tim Cook Spanked Uber CEO Kalanick for Breaking the Rules
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.