headshack has released an update for ChartConstructor, bringing it to version 1.1. ChartConstructor is a project management app designed for graphing task allocations. The update ships with performance enhancements including 10.2 address book integration and print/export bug fixes. According to headshack:
headshack has today made available a major update to their project management application.
ChartConstructor is a project management application, which allows for the creation of both Gantt and PERT Charts. These charts are very useful when it comes to scheduling and keeping track of large jobs.
This update adds many highly requested new features. Chief amongst them is the combination of Gantt and PERT Charts into a single unified file format. This gives users the ability to switch between Gantt and PERT Charts for the same file.
Other significant improvements include integration with OS 10.2s address book and the ability to group tasks as subtasks of a common parent task.
Complete list of improvements:
- Added the ability to switch between Gantt and PERT views for the same document
- Added the ability to assign subtasks when in Gantt View
- Integration with Address Book
- Added the ability to set Gantt Bar colors individually
- When scrolling Gantt Views, the dates are now always visible
- Added an option to show guides in Gantt View
- Big update to the help system
- Fixed problems with printing/exporting
You can find more information about the ChartConstructot update at the headshack Web site. ChartConstructor 1.1 is available for US$30.00.