Chronopath has released an update for Library, bringing it to version 1.1.8. Library is a cataloging utility designed for books and bibliophiles. The update features several enhancements including expanded foreign Amazon.com support and bug fixes. According to ArcaneWare:
Chronopath, Inc., today, has released Library 1.1.8, a new update to its application for viewing, cataloging, and exporting a database of books.
Library is an application that lets you catalog all of your books in a database. It has many features to make cataloging easy. Libraryis greatest feature, autofill, lets you type in a bookis ISBN and with the click of a button, Library will query Amazon behind the scenes and after retrieval, automatically fill in all of the bookis information, and even download the cover image for you.
New in Library 1.1.8:
- Added support for Amazon Germany and Japan, enabling you to now use
autofill for German and Japanese books
- Added "Audiobook - Cassette Tape" and "Audiobook - CD" editions
- Fixed a crash on application startup that would occur when trying to sort
the cover column
- Changed autofill icon in the add window to a dark gray pencil
- Fixed edition display bugs
- Various interface modifcations to accommodate new features and improve the look of Library
You can find more information about the Library update at the Chronopath Web site. The Library update is free for registered users, while the full version is available shareware for US$10.00.