Chronos Released SOHO Organizer 6.5 on Wednesday with over 15 new features including improved phone number formatting and the ability to place calls using a Skype account.
A partial list of key new features includes the following:
- Live-Resize of All-Day (Banner) Events. Users can resize all-day events in real-time to change the eventis start/end dates.
- Real-Time Current Time Indicator. Displays the current time in the Day and Week views.
- Event/Task Pop-Up Previews. Shows detailed event/task information without opening the event/task.
- Skype Support. Users can place phone calls using their Skype account.
- Created/Modified Dates. The Contact Card view now shows a contactis created date and last modified date in the Summary Pane.
- Phone Number Extensions. Phone number formatting supports popular U.S. and Canadian extensions.
- Form Notes. Form notes attached to contacts can now be displayed.
The compelete list of new features, enhancements and bug fixes is provided on the Chronos Website.
SOHO Orgainzer 6.5 is a free update for version 6.x owners. SOHO Organizer requires Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later and is a Universal Application. It is priced at US$99.99. There is a fully functional 30-day free trial.