e-on software has released Ozone 2.0 for Cinema 4D. Ozone is a plug-in designed for creating 3D atmospheric effects within the Cinema 4D graphics utility from Maxon. Ozone for Cinema 4D ships with a volumetric atmosphere system and over 100 atmospheric presets. According to e-on software:
e-on software announces the release of Ozone 2.0 for Cinema 4D, its plugin for adding ultra-natural animated atmospheric effects to Maxon Computeris flagship product, Cinema 4D.
Ozone 2.0 for Cinema 4D is comprised of 2 different plug-ins, a 3D Shader plug-in and a Post-Process plug-in, together with an easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine tune the included pre-sets or generate entirely new atmospheres.
Some of the features of Ozone 2.0 for Cinema 4D include:
- A complete, volumetric atmosphere system
- e-on softwareis highly optimized, fast-rendering technology
- Ozone volumetric system for simulating the interaction of light and air
- Rapid creation of animated clouds and sunsets
- Over 100 atmospheric presets based on real world and "other world" locations
- Multi-document, non-modal interface
You can find more information about the latest Ozone release at the e-on software Web site. Ozone 2.0 for Cinema 4D available for US$199.00.