Forbes magazineis Web site is reporting Thursday on a recent survey that placed Apple seventh in a list of the top 10 brands that could expand into new product categories. More than 4,500 consumers were surveyed by Vivaldi Partners, which found that those who selected the computer company thought it could easily move into selling cell phones, car stereos and TVs. eBay, which consumers thought had opportunities creating dating and skills swapping networks as well as selling loans, was number one on the list, followed by Amazon.com. No other computer maker made the list.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.