R.A.D. Productions is now shipping a new app for the Mac, FinderEye 1.0. FinderEye is a contextual menu plug-in designed for expanded menu functionality. The app ships with commands including path copy to clipboard and file locking/unlocking. According to R.A.D. Productions:
R.A.D. Productions today released its new product FinderEye. FinderEye is a MacOS X Contextual Menu Plugin. It adds to the Finderis system wide contextual menu a number of must have commands. These commands put at your fingertips the ability to:
- copy the path of the current file or folder to the clipboard
- open the currently selected folder in a new window
- lock and unlock the current file
- open the current file or folder with another application
- change the creator and type of a file to that of a template file
And these are just those commands available in version 1.0. New functionality will be added with each new revision of the application.
You can find more information about FinderEye at the R.A.D. Productions Web site. FinderEye 1.0 is available for US$14.95.