CryptoCard is demonstrating Crypto-Server 6.3 during this weekis Apple Expo in Paris. This update to the developeris authentication solution offers support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" users, including multiple users on one machine who are employing fast user switching. Crypto-Server combines a smart card, USB token, or hardware or software token with a useris PIN to enable secure access to any computer on a network.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.