Zengobi on Tuesday released version 3.0 of its brainstorming and document management software Curio. This update features a Project Center that provides one-click access to projects, a Search Bar with support for searching asset contents, and an interactive, full-screen presentation mode.Other changes include the addition of custom tags and timestamps for project properties, freeform text figures, Web archive creation and support for LinkBack and iCal objects. Zengobi directed existing users to its online Web store for upgrade pricing. Curio is available in Basic (US$39), Home ($79), K-12 ($50) and Professional ($129) Editions. Mac OS X v10.3.9 is required.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.