Zengobi on Tuesday released version 3.0 of its brainstorming and document management software Curio. This update features a Project Center that provides one-click access to projects, a Search Bar with support for searching asset contents, and an interactive, full-screen presentation mode.Other changes include the addition of custom tags and timestamps for project properties, freeform text figures, Web archive creation and support for LinkBack and iCal objects. Zengobi directed existing users to its online Web store for upgrade pricing. Curio is available in Basic (US$39), Home ($79), K-12 ($50) and Professional ($129) Editions. Mac OS X v10.3.9 is required.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.