KW Media Group has announced the release of a 2 DVD training program called Mastering Color with Ben Willmore. Mr. Willmore is the author of Adobe Photoshop CS Studio Techniques (US$34 - Amazon), and the new DVD training set focuses exclusively on working with color in digital graphics.
According to KW Media, the DVD features the following:
- How to use the Hue/Saturation command to adjust colors, without making selections
- When the Replace Color, Variations and Color Balance tools provide an ideal solution
- How Levels and Curves can deal with a wide variety of problems, including matching flesh tones and removing shadows from faces
- Ways to tweak Auto Color to get great results
- How to change colors using Match Color, Selective Color and the Color Replacement tool
- When the Channel Mixer and Gradient Map commands are the best choice to fine-tune a photo
- Taking advantage of adjusting colors in Camera RAW
- Plus a great collection of Power Tips to take adjusting colors to the next level.
The DVD tutorial set is priced at $49.99, and you can find more information at the KW Media Group Web site.