Panda Systems has released an update for PandoCalendar, bringing it to version 5.7.5. PandoCalendar is a personal desktop calendar designed to be fully customizable. The maintenance update fixes several bug issues. According to Panda Systems:
Panda Systems is pleased to announce the upgrade of PandoCalendar to version 5.7.5.
PandoCalendar is a useful Mac-only program places a fully functional calendar on your desktop. The look is completely customizable. You can change the calendar font and its size, and the calendaris background color; you can center the current week (so you are always able to look back and ahead a full month at a time), display the numerical number of the weeks of the year, display the calendar with European style weeks (Monday being the first day and Sunday being the last), assign notes to any day of the year by clicking on the day in the calendar, and set alarms to remind you of time sensitive events.
- Worked around a bug in Mac OS 9 that would cause importing and exporting to fail.
- Fixed a bug that would cause importing of recurring notes from versions 5.0-5.0.3 to fail.
- Fixed a bug that could cause search result windows to display very thin and not be able to resize wider.
- Worked around a bug in Mac OS 10.1 that would cause sheets attached to the calendar window to display in the wrong place.
- Fixed a bug where all note balloons, except those that appeared to the lower right of a date box, wouldnit point to the proper date.
- PandoCalendar will now directly overwrite the preferences file when a temporary preferences file canit be created.
- Fixed the formatting in the About window on OS 9 with Chicago as the system font.
- When opening the Preferences window fails, because the Frames folder canit be found, there is now a more descriptive error message.
You can find more information about the PandoCalendar update at the Panda Systems Web site. PandoCalendar 5.7.5 is available as freeware.