MDG has updated their ecommerce application, WS4D/eCommerce, to version 3.3b8. The new version adds the ability to use HTTP downloads, and also offers the option of adding a banner tracking module. According to MDG:
Web Server 4D/eCommerce is a single application that includes a shopping cart, credit card authorization, and order tracking &emdash; as well as Web Server 4D 3.1.1 and WS4D/CGI.
It can run as a standalone Web server or as CGI to your existing Mac-based Web server (compatible with WebStar and WebTen). With WS4D/eCommerce, you can remotely modify the StoreFront, edit or create products or view orders from your browser.
New Since 3.3b8
- Added Support for HTTP File Upload (upload files from a browser without FTP)
- Added optional Banner module ($295) to track banner ads, impressions and clickthrus
New in 3.3
- Added Support for Verisignis PayFlow Link
- Added Optional Support for CyberCashis WebAuthorize (requires purchase of key to activate)
- Added Different email for merchant & customer
- New Security Features
- Automatic Daily Export to Quicken/QuickBook and others
- Ability to link Products to external QuickTime Links
- Bug Fixes
WS4D/eCommerce is available starting at US$495. You can find more information at the MDG web site.