Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. has released an update for EZxslt, bringing it to version 1.03. EZxslt is an automatic stylesheet generator designed for use with FileMaker Pro databases and Microsoft Word documents. The update features improved Word handling and other minor enhancements. According to Chaparral Software:
Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. today has released EZxslt(tm) 1.03, an update to its
application that simplifies the generation of Microsoft Word documents using data stored in FileMaker Pro 6 databases.
EZxslt is the first automatic XSLT stylesheet generator for FileMaker Pro 6 and Microsoft Word users.
EZxslt is designed for FileMaker Pro 6 users who wish to use Microsoft Wordis superior typographical control and better handling of long text documents such as contracts, proposals, manuscripts, and mail merge letters
EZxslt 1.03 includes the following enhancements:
- Added support for multiple-line data fields without requiring separate calculation field
- Improved handling of MS Word documents containing embedded lists with merge fields
- Fixed some more issues with Word 2000 generated RTF files
- Added a progress window to indicate activity for larger files
- Minor documentation updates
- Stylesheets now open natively in Internet Explorer
You can find more information about the EZxslt update at the Chaparral Software & Consulting Services, Inc. Web site. EZxslt 1.03 is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$129.95.