CDS advanced technology bv has released a new version of LCedit+, bringing the lighting editor to version 2.0. LCedit+ is an app used to control ambient lighting in theater or gallery settings. The new version of LCedit+ adds support for Mac OS X, in addition to other improvements and new features. According to CDS advanced technology bv:
CDS advanced technology bv announces the version 2.0 release of LCedit+, the advanced LanBox-LC lighting editor, for multiple platforms. We are very excited about this very new release of LCedit+, which can be downloaded for free from our site. Light editing with the LanBox-LC DMX controller is mostly done by using one of our LCedit lighting editors running on Macintosh or Windows platform. But now you can also use LCedit+ on OS X.
This new version of LCedit+ adds, besides support for OS X, many new features:
- Fixture library with a selection of predefined fixtures.
- Cast, sorted list of used fixtures, channels, DMX address.
- User definable fixture library support.
- User definable fixture presets.
- Larger buttons, and single fixture/control window.
- DMX controls with (user changeable) icons and DMX buttons.
- User definable stage icons.
- Intensity, and position indicators on the stage.
- Automatic assignment of channels.
- Asynchrone communications including TCP/IP.
- CLI (command line input) key handling.
- User definable single key sequences.
- Command macros.
- Available for MacOS, OS X, and Win98/2000
You can find more information about LCedit+ 2.0 at CDS advanced technology bvis Web site. Downloads for LCedit+ 2.0 are free.