Buena Software, Inc. has released an update for Effects Essentials, bringing it to version 1.5. Effects Essentials is a plug-in designed for expanding the effects possibilities within After Effects. The update features improved curve manipulation and processor speed enhacements. According to Buena Software:
Buena Software, Inc. announced the release of an update to their Effect Essentials suite of plugins for Adobe After Effects.
This set of 10 video effect plug-ins work with 8-bit and 16-bit per channel video in Adobe After Effects 5.0 and later for MacOS 9 and MacOS X.
Version 1.5 includes the following features:
- Live dragging in the Super RGB Curves, HSV Curves, Feedback, and HSV Manipulator plugins
- Colored backgrounds in Super RGB Curves and HSV Curves show you what changes will look like
- 7 of the plugins now have support for other host applications, including Appleis Final Cut Pro, discreet Combustion, and Adobe Premiere. (The remaining 3 plugins - Super RGB Curves, HSV Curves, and HSV Manipulator are not yet supported in other applications, but we plan to add support soon.)
- Improved speed and multiprocessor support in HSV Curves
- Improved stability in all the plugins
You can find more information about the Effects Essentials update at the Buena Software Web site. Effects Essential 1.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$249.00.