MAKI Enterprises has released an update for Kids GoGoGo, bringing it to version 7.5.0. Kids GoGoGo is a parental control app designed to limit inappropriate site viewing for children. The app has an extensive database to pull from as well as the ability to recognize unknown adult sites by analogy. The update features several enhancements including automatic spyware detection and Safari optimizations. According to MAKI Enterprises:
MAKI Enterprise releases parental control program Kids GoGoGo 7.5.0 for Mac OS Classic and MacOS X.
Kids GoGoGo prohibits use or browsing of adult-only contents on the internet. Web filtration for home, school, public space and office. Non-expense and Administration or maintenance costs nothing.
Major changes in Kids GoGoGo 7.5.0:
- Improve the Redirect GUI and extend the function
- Support the "Periodic message" function
- Improve the GUI for Time settings
- Optimized for Safari 1.0
- Support the switching custom redirect files
- Improve the database handling
- Improve the blocking methods for non English sites
- Much better block rate for Europe, Asian and Latin sites by change of the DB management
- Improve the CheckHistory
- Improve the DetectSpyware. Detect more spywares
- Improve the RestrictApps
- Improve the DisableApps]
- Support the auto detect the spyware
- Improve the filtering for translated sites
- Improve the handling for multi user. (OSX version)
- Support Uninstall function. (Classic version)
You can find more information about the Kids GoGoGo update at the MAKI Enterprises Web site. Kids GoGoGo 7.5.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$30.00.