MAKI Enterprises has released an update for Kids GoGoGo, bringing it to version 6.7.0. Kids GoGoGo is a parental control app designed to limit inappropriate site viewing for children. The app has an extensive database to pull from as well as the ability to recognize unknown adult sites by analogy. The update improves restriction functions and is optimized for Safari. According to MAKI Enterprises:
MAKI Enterprise releases parental control program Kids GoGoGo 6.7.0 for Mac OS Classic and MacOS X.
Changes in Kids GoGoGo 6.7.0:
- Improve RestrictApps functions
- Optimized for Safari 1.0 beta
- Support the browser selection in CheckHistory
- Improve error recovery for installer
- Improve accuracy of site judgment
- Improve string handling for Latin 1 characters
- Extend the trial period for second trial
You can find more information about the Kids GoGoGo update at the MAKI Enterprises Web site. Kids GoGoGo 6.7.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$30.00.