U.K.-based Mac games publisher Feral Interactive has announced a slight redesign to its Web site, one that is "easier to use, more useful and more entertaining," the company said in a statement. The site now offers an RSS news feed that gamers can subscribe to, and a search function has been added to the front page. Feralis online store has been revamped too. The company also posted a mini site for its upcoming release of Colin McRae Rally 2005, a racing game that boasts advanced graphics, over 300 rally stages held in nine international locations and more than 30 cars modeled on the real ones.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.