SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- FileMaker, Inc. announced Monday that it was shipping FileMaker Recruiter 2.0, a FileMaker Pro-based application for professional recruiters to manage and track their recruiting efforts.
FileMaker Recruiter 2.0 includes several new features, capabilities, and other enhancements. According to the company, major improvements includes a user-controlled multi-window environment, built-in security with predefined privilege sets, support for importing from e-mail client address book, more powerful reporting capabilities, and quick view of outstanding actions on the home page, including contact interactions, companies, group interactions and searches.
Other new Recruiter 2.0 features:
- User-controlled multi-window environment
- Built-in security with predefined privilege sets
- More powerful and customizable reporting capabilities
- Quick view of outstanding actions on the home page, including contact interactions, companies, groups and candidate searches
- Pop-up lists for easier data entry
- Serialized job number for each search
- Current Compensation field for candidates
- Defaults and preferences for contacts
- Saved Find criteria
- Support for improved data import from Microsoft Outlook and Macintosh OS Address Book
FileMaker Recruiter 2.0 is priced at US$199, and users of version 1.0.x and 1.1x can upgrade for free. You can find more information at the companyis Web site.