Comm-Unity Networking Systems is now shipping a new app for Mac users, SCRIPTit 1.0. SCRIPTit is a FileMaker Pro interface enhancement designed for Web developers. SCRIPTit features a slimmed down navigation interface and is cross-platform supported. According to Comm-Unity Networking Systems:
Comm-Unity Networking Systems announces the release of SCRIPTit 1.0, for FileMaker Pro 4.x and 5.x for Macintosh Platforms.
SCRIPTit is a very flexible FileMaker interface enhancement plug-in that allows you to create script events and dynamic popup menus all with the power of XML markup. With this plug-in you can define script events that happen immediately, at any future time, or on any repeating interval.
Possible Uses and Features SCRIPTit:
- Slim down navigation interfaces
- Run scripts immediately, at any date and time, or on any given interval
- Powerful, yet easy to learn and read XML Markup for defining script events and dynamic popup menus
- Completely cross-platform
- Works with FileMaker 4.0 and above, including runtime/bound solutions
- Menu items can be bold, italic, underline, or any combination of those styles
- Menu items can have check marks, round bullets, or diamond bullets
- Update the complete appearance of any menu item at any time (enable, disable, font style change, etc)
- Menu items can be selectively shown or hidden based on which modifier keys are held down (ctrl, shift, opt, cmd)
- Menus can be inserted into other menus
- Menu items can be inserted or deleted from existing menus
You can find more information about the SCRIPTit release at the Comm-Unity Networking Systems Web site. SCRIPTit 1.0 is available starting at US$89.00.