Tri-Edre has released an update for Tri-BACKUP, bringing it to version 3.20. Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility used for file storage on OS X. The update features group action support and new triggering modes. According to Tri-Edre:
TRI-EDRE is proud to announce you the availability of Tri-BACKUP 3.20.
Tri-BACKUP is a powerful and easy backup utility for Mac OS X.
Tri-BACKUP offers two different modes: "Immediate Actions" (to do easy and immediate backup, synchronizations, and restorations) and "Programmed actions" (to schedule automatic backup and synchronizations). Tri-BACKUP 3 has been designed for Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
This version is an important update, with new features and improvements, among which:
- actions can be organized in groups
- it is no more necessary to have Tri-BACKUP open premanently to run programmed actions. Tri-BACKUP launches automatically for each programmed action, and then quits (OS X only)
- automatically activate/deactivate the Administrator authentication
- new Delete action, to delete the content of a folder or disk
- new Programmed Direct Copy action
- new function to crypt and protect compressed files with a password, for Backup and Compression programmed actions
- two new triggering modes for programmed actions: "Every start up" and "Every shut down"
- a new option in the Link panel allows to shut down the Mac after an action
You can find more information about the Tri-BACKUP update at the Tri-Edre Web site. Tri-BACKUP 3.20 is free for registered 3.x users, while the full version is available for US$49.00.