Vizspring Software has released an update for Typeset, bringing it to version 1.6. Typeset is a text viewing utility designed for viewing custom fonts and logos. The update features several performance enhancements including improved speed and viewing options. According to Vizspring Software:
Vizspring Software, a leader in quality shareware products for the Macintosh, released a noteworthy update to their flagship font manager application, Typeset, today.
Typeset is a full-featured font viewing utility. It was designed for the creative professional. Typesetis intended use is to view a collection of installed fonts searching for a good font for a particular project or logo.
Version 1.6 features the following new features and changes:
- Typeset is now up to 40% faster than before with optimized display and navigation code
- New Slideshow window added
- The toolbars on the main window can now be hidden providing maximum font viewing space
- New printing technology added which respects many more aspects of on-screen formatting
- Font number labels are a new viewing option from the Style menu
- The Info menu now displays font type information
- Enhancements to the character table and conversion windows
- Many other major interface modifications
You can find more information about the Typeset update at the Vizspring Software Web site. Typeset 1.6 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.