WiebeTech announced the of the Forensic ComboDock v4 on Wednesday. The new ComboDock lets investigators copy data from 3.5-inch hard drives without writing any data back to the original drive. It includes FireWire 800 and USB 2.0 connectors as well as LED indicators to show data transfer and active write-block protection. The Forensic ComboDock v4 will be available July 19, and is priced at US$399.95. A version with SATA adapters and cables will also be available for $499.95.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Great Gifts for Groovy Geeks: 2016 Edition
- Apple's Computing Future Could Be the Reverse ToasterFridge
- Amazon Go: a Retail Store with No Checkout Lines (Kind of Like Apple)
- Al Gore Meets with Donald Trump: 4 Things They Might Have Discussed
- Apple Removes Fashion Executive Paul Deneve from Leadership Site [Update]
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.