What MGI Forms Processor does is enable forms-to-email functions with some helpful features including:
- Validate email addresses for syntax as a built-in function
- Validate any string/date/integer/real number for syntax using the mgiValidateData tag
- mgiPGP encryption included
- CC, BCC and file attachments directly from server built in
- Failed mail archive is included to capture any mail that fails to send for any reason and allows resend after corrections are made
- Allows for full customization of the email returned or dumping field data to a line-by-line display without preformatting
- Includes MGI server admin to enable and disable functions on a domain- by-domain basis
- Full support for GMT offset -- server wide or configurable per email
- Fully customizable error pages for those pages served through MGI
- Works with both SSL and non-SSL enabled forms
As a side benefit of using the MGI Core server which comes with MGI Forms Processor, you also have MGI File Upload which allows your users to upload files to the server directly from their local browser. You can use MGI File Upload to restrict file types and sizes of uploads via the use of regular expressions. MGI File Upload is also capable of restricting upload privileges to individual domains AND/OR from specific IP numbers. This function completely replaces the WebStar File Upload Plug-in.
MGI Forms Processor is available for US$99. You can find more information at the PagePlanet Software Web site.