Gefen announced the immediate availability of its updated 4x1 HDMI Switcher on Tuesday. The switcher lets you connect up to four HD sources to a single HDTV display. The switcher can also accept DVI sources with an adapter, is controllable with an IR remote, and more. The case has been weighted so that it doesnit tip when cables are connected, and now is available in black in addition to silver/blue. The 4x1 HDMI Switcher is priced at US$399.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.