Apple released iMac Software Update 1.3 on Thursday evening. The scant update details say it provides fixes for important issues. It is intended for 20.GHz, 2.4GHz, and 2.8GHz 20 and 24-inch glossy display iMacs and requires Mac OS X 10.5. The 21.6MB download is available via the Software Update application, or as a downloadable installer at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.