HELIOS Software GmbH has announced the upcoming OS 10.2 compatibility with the HELIOS line of server products. The HELIOS line of server products include EtherShare and PCShare and will be featuring new enhancements on the September release date. According to HELIOS Software GmbH:
HELIOS Software GmbH announced that its upcoming product versions, shipping in September, will support Appleis forthcoming Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) operating system.
HELIOS products have run on Mac OS X 10.1 since January, and the new versions will be fully optimized for Mac OS X 10.2. This promises even better reliability and performance for OS X systems, whether used as HELIOS servers or clients.
The new HELIOS versions will take advantage of the many significant enhancements introduced in OS X 10.2. Key sites are already testing the HELIOS beta release in production.
The HELIOS Suite includes:
- EtherShare 3.1, Highest-Performance server for Mac clients
- PCShare 3.1, Highest-Performance server for Windows clients
- EtherShare OPI 2.5, Server-based OPI, including Image Replacement with Color Separation And Proof Printing support
- PDF Handshake 2.1, PDF Printing - PDF OPI and Imposition Create PDF Server PDF Internet Printing
- Print Preview 1.2, Convenient & reliable last minute proofing
You can find more information about the HELIOS line of server products at the HELIOS Software GmbH Web site.