Waves In Motion has released the latest version of oAzium Date & Time, a plug-in that makes it easy to store and index dates from within FileMaker Pro databases.
Since it was first released in June of 1999, oAzium Date & Time has remained one of the top five downloads for Waves In Motion; and customers have used it for such diverse applications as reservation applications, payroll timesheets, rental and leasing systems, event and conference tracking, and security applications.
Date & Time extends FileMakeris already powerful database solution with features that allow you to:
- Measure the period between two events.
- Handle events that span multiple days.
- Range based relationships.
- Build lists of compound keys with numbers or text.
- Define event lists.
- Time-stamp events down to the millisecond.
- Specify multiple date and time formats.
The oAzium Date & Time plug-in is available for US$49. You can find more information at the Waves in Motion Web site.