If Then Software has released an update for Ipanema, bringing it to version 1.4. Ipanema is a utility designed for tracking personal IP addresses. The update adds FireWire via IP reporting and interface mods. According to If Then Software:
Ipanema 1.3 released.
Ipanema will keep track of the IP addresses for ethernet, Airport, PPP, and a 3rd party ethernet card (if installed) and report to you the IP address automatically via OS X Mail whenever you wish.
You can also manually send a report of the addresses anytime. If an IP changes, it will automatically send you a report of what has changed. Ipanema also displays your "real" IP address if you are behind a firewall.
Changes to 1.3 include:
- Added FireWire over IP to the reporting choices
- Cleaned up preferences window
- Modified some code to reduce certain problems
- New icon & main screen
- Auto-transparency when Ipanema is not the primary application
- New graphics for the link up and down graphics
You can find more information about the Ipanema update at the If Then Software Web site. Ipanema is available as donationware.