CValley has announced that their line of Adobe Illustrator plug-ins, FILTERiT, is now compatible with Illustrator 9. FILTERiT 3.01 release three, posted September 22nd, now fixes several bugs and offers full Illustrator 9 support. According to CValley:
CValley, Inc. announced that their plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator, FILTERiT will have a complete Illustrator 9 compatible updater 3.0.1 release 3 available for download on their website starting September 22nd!!
Although FILTERiT is already compatible with AI9, this updater fully adapts to some of the new features included in AI 9. Bug fixes can be seen in the following tools:
- MetaBrush Tool
- Fade Tool
- Roughening Tool
- All Live tools
FILTERiT is a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator which includes 82 real-time effects. First released in Japan, now in its 3rd version is finally avaiable in the U.S. This incredibly high-speed effect is accomplished by its unique algorithms so do not waste even a second using other plug-ins. With Version 3.0, you do not have to open extra windows to work with, you just work on your artwork directly!! Features and benefits:
- Real time effects
- 82 different plug-in effects
- Enables to work on artwork directly
- Similar features of Illustrator but better functionality and value added! See the difference!
- Worldis first plug-in for Adobe illustrator
- A tremendous set of power tools!
- Stimulates your creative energies.
- Incredible speed
- Features Illustrator users were waiting for years
- Editing Bezier paths has never been easier
- Seamless integration and clean interface
- Adjustments and changes are made instantly and live
- Continuous development of FILTERiT in the future
- Our expertise is based on 5 years of being one of the leaders in the plug-in software category
FILTERiT is available for US$129. You can find more information at the CValley web site.