Stone Design announced the immediate availability of Imaginator 2.2 on Tuesday. Imaginator takes advantage of Tigeris Core Image technology allowing you to apply over 100 effects to images. The updated version now includes 12 tutorial movies, 30 new photo enhancement effects, the ability to "unpaint" on layers, RAW image support, Mighty Mouse support, and more. It also now supports Intel-based Macs, as well as the current PowerPC models. Imaginator requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, and is available at the Stone Design Web site. It is priced at US$49 with free upgrades for life.
Recent News See All »
- Eddy Cue Dampens Expectations for Original Apple TV Programming
- MacBook Pro's Function Touch Strip Called Magic Toolbar
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce New Macs with October 27th Event
- Bryan Chaffin Will Discuss 'Apple vs. Samsung' in Live Webinar Thursday
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.