Intelli Innovations today announced IntelliMerge, dynamic e-mail merge software designed to simplify keeping in touch with customers, family, and friends. IntelliMerge features an integrated message editor, recipient database system, and message mailer; all thatis needed to manage contacts, create personalized e-mail messages, and send them out over the Internet.
After an extensive test period for real-world testing, IntelliMerge has today reached Golden Master, shipping status. From sending out newsletters, offers, support information, invoices, order information, invitations, and press releases (like this one!), IntelliMerge offers a friendly way to contact anyone, customizing each message for you automatically, with ease.
IntelliMerge 1.0 features include:
- Drag-and-drop message editor - drag merge fields into your e-mail with a simple drag
- 100% Carbonized preview version for Mac OS X
- Integrated recipient database system manages contacts
- Instant duplicate checker removes invalid entries by highlighting them
- Easily imports from AppleWorks, FileMaker Pro, or other database solutions
- Customizable fields let the
- Built-in mailer program sends merged messages via SMTP quickly
- Conditional statements allow the user to include or omit entire sections from the body of the message
- Distributive message handling lets IntelliMerge use multiple SMTP servers to send out larger mailings
- Recipient lists can store anywhere from 1 to 800,000 recipients without requiring additional memory - allowing IntelliMerge to take on any job, from a church newsletter, small business press release, or news and information from a large company
IntelliMerge is available for US$59.99, with competitive upgrades available. You can find more information at Intelliis site.