Stairways Software Pty Ltd. has released an update for Interarchy, bringing it to version 7.2. Interarchy is a utility designed for downloading various files via the Internet. The update features interface mods and improved security. According to Stairways Software Pty Ltd:
Stairways Software Pty Ltd is pleased to announce Interarchy 7.2, the latest version of its powerful, flexible, award-winning Internet application for Mac OS X.
Interarchy can download and upload files via FTP (the Internet standard File Transfer Protocol), SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol), and FTP over SSH (FTP/SSH). In addition, it can download files or whole web sites using HTTP (the HyperText Transfer Protocol), provide a wealth of information about your Internet connection, and help you work with remote servers across the Internet.
Interarchy 7.2 adds the following changes and refinements:
- A new Bookmark Bar on all listing windows for quick navigation
- Auto Uploads automatically upload files to their correct location
- Interarchy contextual menu in Safari
- Added "apply to all" to overwrite/resume alert
- Added support for "Always open folders in a new window" like the Finder
- Support the system proxy FTP settings including username and password
- Add Bookmark now remembers the last selected bookmark folder
- Network Interface names are now localized
- Listing -> Rename can rename Bookmarks (as well as click-rename)
- The Transfers window can now be resized horizontally to show more details
- Detects and warns you if you try to rename over an existing file
- A number of bug fixes and minor enhancements
You can find more information about the latest Interarchy update at the Interarchy homepage. The update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$39.00.