Karelia Software announced the release of Sandvox 1.1.2 on Tuesday. The new version was described as a must-download and is available immediately. New features include:
- An enhanced iMedia browser and improved video management for WMV and QuickTime files
- Faster, more efficient processing of high-volume photo pages and collections
- A font collection of web-safe fonts within the Font panel
- Optimizations that improve the overall speed of working with documents, images, audio, and video
- Updates to nearly 200 pages of online help for new and experienced users
Karelia described Sandvox as a powerful, playful, Website creation tool that includes drag-and-drop website assembly, live editing without a preview mode, over thirty stylish designs, and over a dozen types of innovative Pagelets, small areas of content that reside within a web pageis sidebar. The Pro version adds the ability to manage raw HTML in several contexts.
Sandvox requires Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later and is a Universal Application. A single user license for the regular version is priced at US$49.00, and the Pro version is priced at $79.00.