Keyspan announced public beta versions of software for several of its products with support for Intel-based Macs and Appleis Front Row on Wednesday. The updated software with Intel support is available for Keyspanis USB serial adapters and USB Server products. Front Row support has been added to the companyis IR remote control products, letting you use the Digital Media Remote, Express Remote, and Remote for iTunes instead of the Apple Remote. The beta software should be finalized some time in February, and is available for download at the Keyspan Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
- GOP, Businesses Want to Spam Your Voicemail Without Calling Your Phone
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.