Keyspan announced public beta versions of software for several of its products with support for Intel-based Macs and Appleis Front Row on Wednesday. The updated software with Intel support is available for Keyspanis USB serial adapters and USB Server products. Front Row support has been added to the companyis IR remote control products, letting you use the Digital Media Remote, Express Remote, and Remote for iTunes instead of the Apple Remote. The beta software should be finalized some time in February, and is available for download at the Keyspan Web site.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.