LAJ Design has released an update for its custom Web album software, Quickie. The updated version, 1.2.1, has new features and minor bug fixes. According to LAJ Design:
Quickly create custom web albums. Quickie gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page.
Features added in version 1.2.1:
- Added html formatting for special characters such as umlaut.
- Fixed a bug in the arrow orientation.
Quickie Photos to Web 1.2.1 Features:
- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
- Preview the pictureis thumbnail (at size) while entering a description for that picture.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header line, and the footer line.
- Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or remove unwanted pictures.
- Ability to import images either as individual images or as a folder. The image list can now contain images from different folders.
- Import options (file name, size, type, Created date, dimensions, and a custom field).
- Ability to rename output image names.
- Option to choose the number of image rows per page (span the index page).
For the Registered user:
- Save Picture list(to keep all descriptions and options selected).
- Load Picture list.
- The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
- The Ability to save the current setup.
- The option of showing the Created by logo at the bottom of each page.
- The Ability to use a custom template.
You can find more information and a 45-day trial of Quickie at the LAJ Design Web site. A registered version of Quickie costs US$ 18.00.