LAJ Design has released an update for eOrdering Gold, bringing it to version 2.1. eOrdering Gold is an online ordering utility designed for event photographers and commercial artists. The update adds theme buttons and custom checkout options. According to LAJ Designs:
LAJ Design today announced the release and immediate availability of eOrdering Gold version 2.1 (was Web Proofs).
eOrdering Gold is a cross-platform application that creates online eCommerce stores allowing photographers or small businesses to put their products online easily.
eOrdering Gold allows small businesses, photographers, and artists to put their products online and take orders online. It was originally designed for photographers orders for proofs online and has been since expanded the larger market of small businesses.
- Added Theme buttons (see notes below)
- You can pinstripe the index page price options
- You can set the background colors in more places now
- Created the advanced option to post from checkout.html to checkout1.html
- You can now check for updates from with the program (this also includes letting you look for beta updates)
- Redesigned the Cart and HTML options window
- Fixed a bug where the text for the spanning links was using previous/next rather than what the user defined on the album pages
- Fixed various other bugs
- Optimized the image rotation code
You can find more information about the eOrdering Gold update at the LAJ Design Web site. eOrdering Gold 2.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$75.00.