Mojave Shade announced the immediate availability of Lifeboat 1.0 on Monday. Lifeboat is a data backup utility lets you make full backups and incremental data backups, and lets you restore your files from your various backup tasks, from backup digests, or manually. Lifeboat lets you select the directories you want to backup, and is compatible with Tigeris Smart Folders. It also includes "human-readable" logs so you can check on the status of your backups. Lifeboat is available for download at the Mojave Shade Web site, and is priced at US$30.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.