MacUpdate launched Stage 2 of its bundle program on Thursday. Customers can purchase a software product bundle, which includes Parallels Desktop and nine more Mac applications valued at almost US$475, for $64.99 until April 29th.
The bundle includes the following items:
- Parallels Desktop - Run Windows OS and apps from within Mac OS X.
- BannerZest - Flash presentation software for pro and amateur web designers.
- Sound Studio - Audio recording and editing tool with automator Monbots.
- DVDRemaster Pro - Duplicate, burn or convert DVD movies for iPod, iPhone or Apple
- Typinator - Types repeating texts and pictures for you.
- Novel writing software.
- Leap - New Spotlight interface with tagging.
- MenuCalendarClock - Menu item calendar/clock with iCal integration.
- Art Text - Create high quality headings, logos, icons, banners and buttons.
- Hazel - Your personal Mac OS X housekeeper.
"As with most of these bundle events, there are 3 unlock milestones. As the Mac community hits each of these goals, Sound Studio, BannerZest and Parallels will be unlocked into the bundle for free. Because of the success of users spreading the word during the last 2-event, we fully expect to unlock all of the top tier apps into the bundle this time as well," Joel Mueller said.
In 2007, MacUpdate launched the first bundle promo, with sales over 27,000 and reached the final stage, unlocking all the software.
Note that Parallels Desktop is the last item in the bundle and all sales milestones must be reached to unlock that final application.